230, 240 volts, 50 cycles AC. It is best if you can bring a stabilizer.
Sri Lanka is a beautiful tropical island with a sunny climate all year long, except for monsoon seasons that results in continuous showers. Following are best times to visit Sri Lanka;
• January to April (Entire Country)
• Mid-July to September (Entire Country)
• February to September (North and East)
• May to July (South West Monsoon)
• October to January (North East Monsoon)
• January to April (South)
• May to July (East)
• December to April (Bundala National Park – Birds)
(South coast – whales)
• November to April (Kalpitiya – Dolphins)
• July to September (The cultural Triangle)
(The gathering of the elephants)
(Yala/Wilpattu – Leopards)
The ETA is an authorised body for Short Visits to Sri Lanka and is issued through its on-line system.
An ETA is needed if your intention is to visit Sri Lanka as a Tourist, for Business or on Transit. No documentation, photographs or passport copies needed to apply and obtain for the same. The applicants will be given a “30 day short visit visa” at the port of entry in Sri Lanka.
To apply and gain more information visit: www.eta.gov.lk/slvisa/
When visiting Sri Lanka, all travellers who are on business travel or on holiday must obtain an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA). For Business Purpose Visa you may apply at the Head Office of the Department of Immigration & Emigration and the Sri Lankan Overseas Missions.